4 Bedroom Home in Alexandria For $648,990Are you scrutinizing what's available in the City of Alexandria for a home like this detached home at 205 N Furman St? This surprising home advertised for sale at 205 N Furman St is the right home for you for someone. Actually, you will in all likelihood be astonished by what this home has right here in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "205 N Furman St, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
How Much Do Residences Cost At Lafayette Park Condominium in 22041 in Fairfax County?Let Monika Ortiz know if you're reflecting on the thought of mid 20th-century places in Falls Church. 6133 Leesburg Pike #307 is an example of this contemporary community in 22041. Monika Ortiz suggests that you check out the prices and pictures of this home at 6133 Leesburg Pike #307. Furthermore, even if you are not shocked by what this place can provide, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "6133 Leesburg Pike #307, Falls Church Real Estate Update"
2 Bedroom Residence in 22304 in the City of Alexandria For $264,900If you don't know the the City of Alexandria real estate market should you worry about purchasing a home like 5911 Edsall Rd #602 in Alexandria? You could pay too much for the home. Nevertheless, Nesbitt Realty can arrange for a licensed appraiser to make sure you don't pay more than fair market value. Besides, there are other risks which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Nesbitt can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a condo in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "5911 Edsall Rd #602, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Would You Be Willing To Cough Up $400,000 For A 2-BR Interior Unit Townhouse In Alexandria?When you're starting your search for a new home, one of the first things to establish is your purchasing budget. This real estate is on the market at 1409 N van Dorn St #B for just $419,900. Julie Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to think about this property at 1409 N van Dorn St #B listed for $419,900. Continue reading "1409 N Van Dorn St #B, Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale"
Valuable Bits of Information About Residences Listed In The City of AlexandriaIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about properties in the 22302 in the City of Alexandria area if you’re thinking of purchasing a place of residence similar to 3101 N Hampton Dr N #1214.
Real Estate Factors About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 49 years. 3101 N Hampton Dr N #1214 is 19 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $398 . However, 3101 N Hampton Dr N #1214 is $427 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 47 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,645 sqft. However, 3101 N Hampton Dr N #1214 has 1,030 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
I am a sensible real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22312 in Alexandria, Virginia. 4924 Ridgewood Rd is a $750,000 condominium in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. Continue reading "The Most Important Feature About Your Condo If You're Putting Up $750,000?"
Take A Look At in Northern VA 22304 ⁝ $500,000Is there anything to worry about if you're buying a $500,000 2-bedroom residence like 108 S Ingram St S in 22304? In fact, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. However, if you use Nesbitt Realty to buy your residence at Wakefield, you may qualify for a rebate of around $2,411. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Above all, a real estate professional like Nesbitt Realty has the answers and can help reduce your work from the buying process. Continue reading "108 S Ingram St S, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Newly Listed At in the area near and inside the Beltway 22304 || $200,000Contact us to learn more about 6300 Stevenson Ave #305 in 22304. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Data About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 49 years. 6300 Stevenson Ave #305 is 43 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $516 . Conversely, 6300 Stevenson Ave #305 is $280 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 43 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,829 sqft. Above all, 6300 Stevenson Ave #305 has 749 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?